Monday, December 20, 2010

Peanut Butter Balls


This is my grandma's recipe, and I haven't made them in eons, hence the notes about "maybe you should do this." Anyway, enjoy. Let me know if you make them and how they turned out.

TM

****

1 med. jar chunky peanut butter (sorry I don't have a more precise measurement. You know how old recipes are.)
1 stick margarine (I'm sure butter would work as well)
1 lb. confectioner's sugar
3 cups Rice Krispies
6 oz. chocolate chips
1 large Hershey bar
1/4 bar paraffin wax

Form peanut butter, margarine, sugar and Rice Krispies into balls (I'm assuming mix them first?). Melt chocolate chips, Hershey bar, and praffin wax over a double boiler.  Dip peanut butter balls into chocolate mixture. Place on waxed paper to cool. Store in covered container.

No comments:

Post a Comment